Monday, April 21, 2014

Neena and Andy . . . and Angel Indi

This is Neena Andersen Earl.  She is one of our sweet moms we be honoring at the Running with Angels 5K, coming up on May 17th at Thanksgiving Point.  Neena and her husband, Andy, recently lost a baby.  They are strong people who have won my admiration. . . and my heart.  They have formed the team, "I Run for You, Indi" in honor of their angel daughter.  

I am so happy to help host this event, along with many other wonderful volunteers who tirelessly and enthusiastically help year after year.  I still can't believe this will be our 10th year.  I have met so many wonderful people who triumph over adversity.  

Come join with us and run with your angels by your side!  Sign up here:    www.runningwithangels.org

No comments:

Post a Comment