Friday, September 27, 2013

Thank you, Beckie!

Yesterday was one of those days where I woke up early, noticed the snow on the mountain, felt the premature chill of winter nipping at the heels of a lovely September morning, and I wanted to lounge all day curled up by the fire with my flannel nightgown and a good book.  And a cup of cocoa.

I had other obligations in the afternoon.  And I also wanted to take the day off from exercising.

Then I talked to Beckie.  I needed to run something to her house yesterday, and she was leaving soon.  Should I just take it in my nighty?  No, that might have scared the neighbors.  As I contemplated throwing on a pair of sweats, running the errand, and coming back home to my pink flannel, I realized that I may as well just put on my workout clothes and go on for my workout.  Before thinking too much about it and talking myself out of it, I went ahead.  I got to Beckie's just before she had to leave.  Then I went on to have one of the best workouts of my week.

Thank you, thank you, Beckie, for helping me to get that needed exercise session in.  I wouldn't have done it today without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment