Friday, April 7, 2017

A Lifetime Angel


I knew this morning when I saw her that Chelsea was going to be my Angel for today.  She moved from our neighborhood a few months ago, and I realized today just how much I missed seeing her bright smiling face.  I met Chelsea many years ago, and I was instantly drawn to her when I discovered her grandfather is Elder Jacob deJager.  He inspired me years ago when I heard him testify of the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  And cute Chelsea herself inspired me this morning when she achieved "Lifetime" at Weight Watchers.   That is not an easy task!  I admire her determination, her hard work, and that beautiful smile which has always warmed my heart.  Congratulations, Chelsea!  Keep up the great work, and keep a smile on that pretty face!

#101DaysofAngels

No comments:

Post a Comment