Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Getting this post up a day late, as I was thoroughly enjoying a wonderful Sunday. . .

Happy Mother's Day to all women everywhere . . . to my beautiful angel mother, who is such an example of strength, optimism, beauty, and commitment. . .

. . . and to a wonderful mother-in-law, who did such a great job raising a fine son. . .

. . . to those who have been such motherly influences in my children's lives. . .

. . . to my daughter-in-law, who is a beautiful and wonderful mother to my grandchildren. . .

. . . to my daughters, who will someday be mothers of their own . . . (I can't wait). . .

. . . and to those mothers whose arms ache to hold their children. . .

I look forward to this Saturday, the 10th annual Running with Angels 5K, where we will celebrate the lives of these babies, gone too soon, and where we will also enjoy a lovely run--or stroll--through the beautiful Thanksgiving Point gardens.

It's not too late to sign up! runningwithangels.org

No comments:

Post a Comment