Sunday, May 4, 2014

. . . Lizzie


I cannot get her sweet little face out of my mind.  When I picture a cherubic angel, I see her.

I have only recently come to know the Nelsons.  Once again, I am amazed by the strength and love of mothers who are faced with an early goodbye.  We will honor Lizzie and her family when they release the doves at the Running with Angles 5K on May 17th.

I think of Lizzie and our other angel children when I consider valiant spirits waiting, working in the wings for those of us who continue going forward, missing them with tender tears and hopeful hearts.
Here is Lizzie's obituary.  She was born on June 15, 2012, and passed away on October 5, 2012.  Thank you, sweet Rachel and Todd, for sharing your story with us!

Our sweet baby, Lizzie, passed away on October 5th after we found her not breathing during naptime. We are heartbroken and at the same time so grateful that we were able to have her here with us for however short of a time it was. We are grateful to be close to our families and we know that our Father in Heaven is in charge. We feel incredibly blessed to know that we can be with 
Lizzie forever after this life.  She was a sweet, sweet gift from a loving Heavenly Father. 







No comments:

Post a Comment