Monday, March 27, 2017

Anne and Andrea




There was plenty in her young life for Anne Frank to regard as dreary, ugly, and hopeless.  And yet she still wanted to find the beauty left around her, and she wanted to be happy.  Anne Frank is one of my heroes.

I was thinking about my friend Andrea today.  She has faced some tough times in her life.  But she keeps her chin up and keeps moving forward.  I loved her family Christmas photo--the self-timer didn't seem to be working, and then it took the picture just when her husband got to the camera, so you see him, alright, reaching for the camera, with pieces of the rest of the family behind him.  It still makes me smile thinking about it.  Andrea finds the humor in tense situations.  She finds the beauty in the storm.  I admire her.  She works hard for her family and for the health of Utah county citizens.  She makes a difference, and I'm glad she is my #15 angel !
101DaysofAngels

No comments:

Post a Comment