Saturday, March 18, 2017

Karen is always a good idea!




My good friend Karen invited her friends to take a nap today for her birthday.  She is always thinking of others and their well-being!  I have admired her for many years.  I simply want to smile when I am around her.  She continues to have such strength and courage, serving the community in many ways, including those who struggle just to put food on the table.  I have laughed with her as we have lunched and walked and served together on behalf of the women and children of Utah valley.  We have sweat and laughed during many a morning workout.  I have witnessed her heartache at losing her loving husband too early.  She is an optimistic and gentle warrior.  She is a chaplain.  She is an inspiring angel.  She is a champion.  

#101DaysofAngels

No comments:

Post a Comment