Friday, March 24, 2017

Three Wonderful Women!


Carolee, Christine, and Jill.  My angels for yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  What can I say about three of the most influential people in my life?  They are some of the strongest women I know.  We took a trip to Paris just a few months ago.  We laughed.  We loved.  We lived!

Carolee, my adorable mother, cancer survivor, still going strong, doesn't want to miss a moment of life.   She is happy and hopeful and a shining light in any possible dark or dreary day.  She has always watched out for her family.  She truly knows what it means to possess those important eternal elements that keep our family glued together.  She is an angel mother! 

I admire my sister Chris' passion for living, her determination to see the good in others and to seek out the lovely things in life.  She is so thoughtful, too.  Like just yesterday she brought me beautiful pink tulips.  What a day-brightener!  And can she ever make an incredibly tasty salad!  Or any food, for that matter.

My sister Jill has always had the ability to see things from a positive angle.  She is a master at organizing people and things into just the perfect way.  She is one of the most selfless people in the whole world.  She can make anyone laugh and to feel immediately at home.

I love these three women with all my heart.  The reason I have grouped them together is because, quite frankly, I love this picture of the three of them!  This represents a time when shared a beautiful memory together in France, lingering, laughing, and loving.

101DaysofAngels


No comments:

Post a Comment