Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Golden Angel Norah!


Sweet little Norah just turned five on the fifth.  Another Golden birthday in the family.  Her arrival brought my new position of "Grandma."  And from her, I learned that being a grandma is pretty much the best thing in the world!

The day she was born we got to the hospital soon after her birth.  Nicholas said, "Mom, she hardly ever cries!"  Bless his heart.  She was only 45 minutes old.  

And she has been a joy ever since that wonderful day.  She loves to read, write, bake in the kitchen with me, and she works very hard in pre-school.  I think she is at the top of her class.  She's perfect, really, and she can do no wrong.  And you should see her dance!  She just donated much of her lovely locks of hair to children with cancer.  She's caring, she's confident, and she has terrific parents.   I am so glad she is growing up in the spittin' image of her adorable mother, Jamie.
Becoming familiar with Norah's beautiful spirit can make anyone a better person.  I am certain that with her in the world, our future is in good hands.  




No comments:

Post a Comment